08 Jul IMPORTANCE OF PRESS RELEASES FOR SEO
Search engines continually update the algorithms they use to index, categorize and rank online content, and the SEO landscape is far different today than it was several years ago. ‘Press Releases For SEO‘ is essentially a communicative tool that lets users know about your company and website. While press releases communicate to users with announcement of news, event or information associated with an organization – they also play a big role with search engines.
Press releases should be written for SEO purposes, as they help the site to be optimized, viewed and ranked by search engines. They serve as off page SEO offering a one way Link for your website with pure quality content. Press release submissions should include your title, summary, body and contact info. Yet the most important part are the keywords – while submitting your article the keywords should be marked as links redirecting to different pages on your website.
Today, the most powerful tool to announce and update the world Is the ‘Press Release Submission’.
Writing your press release for SEO means that search engine “spiders” can find and rank your site with ease.
Other benefits of having a press release for SEO include:
– It is a low cost marketing tool
– It will introduce your site or product to new users
– It will increase your visibility for search engines
– You will increase the amount of backlinks from other websites
Press release can help you in building a rising sales structure of an organization. People do seek specific information, and the search engines reward it.
Write for people, not machines:
– Focus your messages, and have a specific audience in mind
– Use the language of your audience
– Use – but don’t overuse – anchor text links
– Add a photo and include your key phrase at the start of the photo caption
– Share the content socially
CONTACT TELXWEB TODAY For more Information on how to start submitting your press releases